The Data Controller is Camilla Textiles S.r.l. - C.F./P.I. 00830700159 - REA MI605252 - registered office in Milan, via Camperio n. 9.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We will collect and process the following personal information about you, such as your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and any other data you enter to create your account, for the purposes set out below:
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION:
We collect / receive information about you in the following way:
- When a user completes the registration form or otherwise submits personal information
- Interacts with the website
- From public sources
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We will use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- User Account Creation
- Collecting customer feedback
- Manage contracts
- Managing customer orders
- Managing the user account
If we wish to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask for your consent and will only use your information after we have received your consent and therefore, only for the purpose (s) for which you grant consent, unless we is required to do otherwise by law.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
We may disclose your personal data to third parties for the following:
(1) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, court order or other legal process;
(3) in the event that our company is merged or acquired by another company, your information will be one of the resources that will be transferred to the new owner.
(4) The data will also be shared with the software company that provides us with tracking and tracing and profiling for both marketing purposes and to prevent misuse of the Site Services.
The full list of recipients is available at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller.
- STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
- YOUR RIGHTS:
You will have the right to access and rectify or delete your data, to restrict or object to the active processing of your data, to revoke the consent you have given us to process your data, the right to lodge a complaint with a legal authority and all other rights that may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at [email protected]
You can opt out of direct marketing communications or profiling that we perform for marketing purposes by writing to us at [email protected].
Please note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the personal information requested or withdraw your consent to process it for the purposes requested, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was requested. We also remind you that you always have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it) or to a different Control Authority of the Member State of the Union.
- COOKIES ETC.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of your information under our control. However, due to the inherent risks involved, we cannot guarantee absolute security and, as a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
- COMPLAINT / DATA PROTECTION MANAGER:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of information available from us, you can send an e-mail to our Complaints Manager at Camilla Textiles s.r.l., Via Grandi n. 29 - 20055 Vimodrone (MI). Email: [email protected].